Welcome to Evoke Classics
Hi, I’m glad you found me, I guess you were wondering what I’ve been up to since leaving ‘Bangers & Cash’?
Well, more than two years have passed since I left the show and let me tell you. I’ve been a busy lass!
I’m pleased to say that I’m still working in the classic auction industry and am thrilled to be part of the team at Evoke Classics, we’re an online auction company and hub for classic enthusiasts.
My role as Sales Director means I get to speak to friendly folk every day about classics. Perfect!
You can read all about the team at Evoke Classics and what we do HERE
There’s lots of information about me on the internet, but what can I say….. don’t believe everything you read….. so let’s set the record straight!
- Is Sarah Crabtree a cast member of Bangers and Cash – No, I wasn’t a “cast member” – it was a fly on the wall series about Mathewson’s auction house and they filmed me going about my every day work as Office Manager
- Is Sarah Crabtree married to Derek Mathewson – No, I’m not and never was married to any of the Mathewson family!
- Why did Sarah Crabtree leave Bangers and Cash – I wasn’t fired or made redundant, let’s just say that my time at Mathewson’s had simply run it’s course
- Is Sarah Crabtree rich from TV fees – I wish, but if anyone finds a cheque with my name on it, please send it on
- How old is Sarah Crabtree – I’m definitely not in my mid 30s, although I’m happy to keep that myth going!
- Does Sarah Crabtree own a classic car – Yes! Ivan my lovely Russet Brown 1980 Morris Ital 1.3HL – you can watch more about him on my YouTube channel
Hopefully that’s put paid to some of the rumours and the “Fake News” out there!
If you’d like to follow me on Social Media, check out the links below:
Thanks for reading so far! now take a look around the rest of our website. Aswell as our Auctions, in our Hub you’ll find loads of information:
- Events listings for classic events we think you’ll like all over the UK
- Classified Ads section – buy and sell your smaller parts for FREE
- Your Stories – make a brew and read some tales of motoring joy (and woes!)
- Looking for a specialist trade or skill – check out our Trade Directory
- Get in touch with an Owners Club or find a Buyers Guides
- Discuss a subject with like minded classics enthusiasts in our Forums
and you can also catch up with me each week in Crabbers Corner – you’ll find all my newsletters there and more!
I’d love to hear from you so if you have any questions or feedback please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to follow Evoke Classics on Social Media to find out what the team are up to and the latest news.