With the festivities well and truly over, it’s time to start planning the year ahead. The Team Evoke diary is already starting to fill up as we hope to attend lots of events this year with our own classics.
Bluebell, Joanne’s Triumph Herald, is in the workshop getting lots of TLC in readiness for show season, we really can’t wait to get out and about in our motors! Remember to let us know if you are organising a classic event so that we can add it to our Events page for you free of charge.
Watch us take Bluebell on her maiden test drive below…
Happy 1st Birthday To Us!
YES, we did it!
Believe it or not, it’s been a year since our auction page was launched. It only feels like a month ago when we were launching the auction page with blood, sweat and tears and, most importantly, with your help and support. So we have made it through the first year and are going from strength to strength.
It has been such a blast meeting you during my trips out and about, consigning and finding new homes for your cherished classics and generally chatting to you on the phone and in person, long may it continue.
Thank you so much and here’s to 2023 *raises a glass*!
2023 has got off to a great start with the sale of the Porsche 944 and BSA Bantam D7, with other lots near reserve with a hovering hammer.
Update on the current auctions…
- 1993 Ford Granada Scorpio Cosworth V6 24V Auto – Current Bid £900
- 1964 Wolseley 16/60 – Current Bid £2,750
- 1966 Vauxhall Victor FC101 Estate Ambulance – Current Bid £2,250
- 1981 Bedford CF 250 *Owned by singer Will Young* – Current Bid £2,750
- 2001 Jaguar XKR Coupe Auto – Near Reserve – Current Bid £4,250
- 1976 Triumph Dolomite 1850 HL – Current Bid £2,750
- 1972 Rover 3500 S V8 P6 – Current Bid £5,500
- 1956 Norton Dominator 88 Cafe Racer – Near Reserve – Current Bid £4,000
To see all of the live and upcoming lots, please click HERE
Thank you again, let’s hope your 2023 is going to be as exciting as ours.