This weekend kickstarts the show season for classic enthusiasts for sure. I’m writing this week’s newsletter from the Morris Marina Club stand at the NEC where it’s clear to see that everyone is raring to show off their motors.
Spring has sprung, and the thought of blue skies and leisurely drives has certainly made me look at this year’s event calendar, with a view to getting more dates pencilled in the diary!
Next month is going to be a busy one with lots going on, so it’s great to be getting the Ital ready and in tip top shape here at the Classic Car & Restoration Show.
Classic Car Loan Project
An event close to my heart is handover day for the Classic Car Loan Project. I’ll be at the British Motor Museum, Gaydon, on Saturday 15th April to see the young enthusiasts take custody of their cars which have been very kindly loaned privately or through the generosity of clubs.
The project is always on the lookout for vehicles to join the fleet and, of course, youngsters to take them on for a year.
If you’d like to know more and are keen to get involved, project manager Bob Wilkinson would love to hear from you…r.
The lovely Candy Blue Suzuki GT750 found a new home this week – well of course it did – it’s a fabulous piece of machinery!
OK, if you are looking to make some serious dough this summer then it’s time to purchase that mobile pizza van you’ve always dreamed of owning. This great 1959 Chevrolet Viking business on wheels has:
* Been fully converted for mobile catering
* Show stopping good looks, and gets loads of trade
* A triangle body work conversion
* Tax and MOT exemptions
Loads of new vehicles are up on the site this week, and there’s plenty of action on many of the lots. It’s going to be a busy last week of the month next week!
Get involved with some of these classics…
- 1975 Jensen Interceptor S III – Current Bid £7,500
- 1993 Rover Mini Mayfair Auto **Only 8,550 Miles** – Current Bid £6,500
- 1967 Volkswagen Beach Buggy **NO RESERVE** – Current Bid £2,950
- 2000 Rolls Royce Silver Spur III *NO RESERVE* – Current Bid £3,250
- 1965 Triumph Herald Hatchback Styling Concept Prototype – Current Bid £6,000
- 1969 Jaguar Series 2 E-Type 2+2 – Current Bid £30,000 – did you see it in this week’s Classic Car Weekly?
To see all of the live and upcoming lots plus Buy It Now listings, please click HERE
Have a good one!