Will you be celebrating Drive It Day next month with a special road trip?
I’ll be heading to Northumberland in the trusty Ital to spend the day with fellow enthusiasts at the Belford Classic Car Show, and I can’t wait as I’m sure to see lots of lovely classics on the way!
The Drive It Day vehicle plaques are available to purchase on the FBHVC website, with proceeds supporting NSPCC Childline. They do a Ride It Day plaque too if two wheels are your thing.
So, get Sunday 23rd April pencilled on your calendar, it’s a chance to raise awareness and support amongst the public for the historic vehicle movement. For more info and to purchase your plaque visit…
Automobilia Auction Lots and Buy It Nows
Aswell as a fab array of cars at auction, we also have some interesting new automobilia auction lots to tempt you:
- Peruse a collection of stunning images from Mercedes-Benz in their 2005 Commemorative Calendar
- Relive your youth on a Raleigh Chopper Mk3 Special Edition in gothic green and gold
- Own your very own piece of F1 history with a Renault side pod from Robert Kubica’s car from his 2010 season with the team
- Feeling a bit naughty?! Grab an appropriate E1 VVL registration plate
Or just need somewhere special to put down your cuppa…look no further than an American Muscle V8 engine…crafted into a glass topped coffee table!
And don’t forget all our registrations and other automobilia at Buy It Now prices too.
We are so thrilled to be entrusted with not one, but two extra special cars this week – a beautiful 1969 Jaguar Series 2 E-Type 2+2…which was once owned by Jon Lord of Deep Purple – bidding starts at £5,000 and we’re excited to see where this car ends.
And we are also lucky enough to be auctioning a completely unique Michelotti designed Triumph Herald Hatchback – you won’t see another one of these ANYWHERE!
Bidding is currently at £3,000 so take a look and check out Below The Radar’s video that gives a great overview of this fabulous one-off car.
Also at auction this month…
- 1939 MG TA – Current Bid £11,000
- 1979 Lincoln Continental Town Coupe – bidding starts at £500
- 2000 Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo Plus – Current Bid £3,100
- 1976 Leyland Mini Clubman 1275 GT – Current Bid £7,500
- 1997 Jaguar XJ6 Sport Auto – Current Bid £1,500
- 1974 Suzuki GT750 L – Current Bid £3,750
- 2000 Subaru Impreza P1 – Current Bid £21,000
To see all of the live and upcoming lots, please click HERE