Want to sell an item at auction?
Our fees are the lowest in the market at just 4.5% plus VAT and we have no Buyer fees
There are a few easy steps to follow:
- If you’re new to our site, complete our Consignment Form as fully as possible, you will be asked for a password at this time to register you on our site OR
- If you’re already registered on our site, go into My Account and complete the “Add an Item for Auction” form
- Once submitted, one of the team will review the information and contact you to discuss it further
- For a vehicle we will request more photos and a video of the vehicle. Our bank of photographers can help with this if needed.
- For cherished registration plates, we will ask for a scan of the retention certificate – reference codes can be hidden and this certificate will not be shared with bidders, it is purely required as proof of entitlement / ownership.
- We’ll create your auction listing description and once you’ve approved it and we have all the information / images etc, we will list the lot on the site and start on a period of pre-marketing with the auction going live 8-10 days later.
- During this period, you must be available to answer any questions that come in from potential bidders and where possible, allow viewings to take place prior to the auction ending.
- When your lot sells, we will ask you to confirm your bank details (name, sort code and account number) to enable us to pay out the funds
- If your lot does not sell, there are no fees to pay. We often have a 48-72 hour negotiation period post auction with bidders if reserve wasn’t reached but if no offer is made, we will have a discussion post auction regarding next steps of re-auctioning, placing as Buy It Now or withdrawing the lot from the site.
Any questions? Just drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org