Want to sell an item at auction?
Our fees are the lowest in the market at just 4.5% plus VAT and we have no Buyer fees
There are a few easy steps to follow:
- If you’re new to our site, complete our Consignment Form as fully as possible, you will be asked for a password at this time to register you on our site OR
- If you’re already registered on our site, go into My Account and complete the “Add an Item for Auction” form
- Once submitted, one of the team will review the information and contact you to discuss it further
- For a vehicle we will request more photos and a video once you have consigned. Our bank of photographers can help with this if needed.
- For cherished registration plates, we will ask for a scan of the retention certificate – reference codes can be hidden and this certificate will not be shared with bidders, it is purely required as proof of entitlement / ownership.
- Once you have instructed us to enter a lot into auction, we will set you up as a vendor in our system.
- We’ll create your auction listing description and once you’ve approved it and we have all the information / images etc, we will start the auction.
- During the auction you must be available to answer any questions that come in from potential bidders and where possible, allow viewings to take place prior to the auction ending.
- When your lot sells, we will ask you to confirm your bank details (name, sort code and account number) to enable us to pay out the funds.
Any questions? Just drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org