Evoke Classics Forum Rules
- Above all, be kind and courteous, remain respectful of other members at all times
All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community.
- Am I allowed more than one account?
No, there is no reason why you should have more than one account on our forum. If you are banned from the site, please do not create a new account. If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address will be blocked.
- What happens if I break a rule?
If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent. The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
- What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?
Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin or email us at email@example.com
- Do not post any illegally copyrighted materials
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.
- Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting.
- No Spam, Advertising and Self Promotion
We define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc. Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of users.
Please DO NOT ask for emails or phone numbers, if you do, your account may be suspended and posts deleted. Do not send private messages to any users asking for help. If you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum then the whole community can help and benefit.
- Do not post the same question in a number of forums
Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.
- Please use the Search function first
There is a pretty good chance that your question has been addressed on our forum before, please use the forum’s search feature first to see if there are already some good threads on the subject. It’s easy to search – just click the “Search” button …
- Use a descriptive topic name
PLEASE post a descriptive topic name! Give a short summary of your problem in the subject line that is relevant to your question.
Becoming a Moderator
This is a voluntary role that relies on you keeping an eye on the posts and taking action as needed!
You should be active in the individual forums you wish to moderate and regularly create and / or respond to threads in those forums.
Please be aware that applying to be a moderator does not guarantee acceptance and that moderators will only be appointed when needed.
Current moderators and administrators will review applications and decide if the applicant fits the desired post. Administrators have the final say and we reserve to right to refuse applicants with or without cause.
In order to apply to be a Moderator you should be:
- proactive and knowledgeable in the Forums you would like to moderate
- polite and helpful towards other members and give advice whenever needed and whenever possible
- visit the forum regularly and actively take part in discussions as often as possible
- take an active part in discussions between Moderators relating to the running of the forum
- help to keep unsuitable content out of the forums as much as possible
If you’re interested in applying to become a moderator, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org