A weekend of classics and chocolate, it doesn’t get any better than that does it?!
Our very own YouTube channel
Did you know that Evoke Classics has a YouTube channel? Yep, we know just how much you like to look at classics all day, so all the cars that we offer at auction, past or present, are added to our channel for you to peruse over.
We will also be adding some fun driving content starring the Evoke Team over the next few months, so remember to visit the page and press that subscribe button today to keep updated. I don’t want to keep, ahem, egging you on…
Did you know that if you have missed any of my newsletters – or just want to read more of me rambling about all things classic – I have my little Crabbers Corner of the Interweb on the Evoke website – you can find me under the Hub or click below.
Do pop and see me from time to time to see what I’ve been up to, and let me know what you’d like to hear more about!week, as the bluebells are blooming, this new auction lot is springing into action.
The gorgeous Old Skool style VW Camper has already met reserve, and whilst it’s not “cheep”, you may be up for a bit of the “Egg-citing” bidding action…
This week’s list of sweet treats is a good un, so get involved in the bidding…
- 1996 BMW 328iConvertible E36 – Current Bid £1,500
- 1998 Jaguar XJ8– Current Bid £2,750
- 1977 Renault R6GTL – Current Bid £1,250
- 1986 Mercedes 420SELW126 – Current Bid £750
- 1966 Peugeot 204Restoration Project – Bidding Starts at £250
- 1973 Toyota CorollaKE20 – Current Bid £500
- Ruff Cycles ‘The Ruffian‘ LE Lowrider E-Bike – Current Bid £1,500
- 1968 Renault R10 Major – Current Bid £750
To see all of the live and upcoming lots plus Buy It Now listings, please click HERE
Have a good one!