Have you found enough drawer space for all the new socks that Santa delivered? 😉 So, that’s that for another year! I hope you had a super smashing day with your loved ones and managed to bag yourself a few nice pressies.
I treated myself to a lovely new diff for the Ital, how exciting is that? I’ll be at the Restoration Show at the NEC in March where the team from the Morris Marina Club and Ital Register will be fitting the diff for me on the club stand. Of course, I’ll be helping them too…by making sure they have plenty of tea and cake! Seriously though, I can’t wait to get my hands dirty.
A HUGE Thank You and Happy New Year
As 2022 comes to a close, the team and I here at Evoke Classics would like to thank you for your support during our first year of business. It’s been an incredible journey so far and we are thrilled that you joined us for the ride, bumps and all. We couldn’t have done it without you.
The Christmas break has not stopped the action at the auctions, on the contrary. Bidding is hot on the E-Type, Cobra and Porsche in particular. But there’s still a way to go, so have a look and get involved if you have some spending money left over from Christmas!
Update on the current auctions…
- The ‘Man from Del Monte’s’ 1981 Jaguar XJ 5.3l V12 Series 3 – Current Bid £1,500
- 1984 Porsche Mk1 944 – Current Bid £6,000
- 1981 Bedford CF 250 *Owned by singer Will Young* – Current Bid £2,500
- 1966 Cobra 427 by Southern Roadcraft – Current Bid £13,000
- 1966 Jaguar E-Type Series 1 – Current Bid £35,000
- 1972 Rover 3500 S V8 P6 – Current Bid £5,500
To see all of the live and upcoming lots, please click HERE
Have a fab festive time!